martes, 17 de abril de 2007

My Profile




A What's your name?
B: My name is Antonio.


A: Where are you from?
B: I’m from Venezuela

A: Where are you from, originally?
B: I’m from Maracaibo

A: What’s Maracaibo like?
B: It’s very old and beautiful.

A: What’s your first language?
B: My first language is Spanish.

A: What’s your nationality?
B: I’m Venezuelan

A: How old are you?
B: I’m 17 years old.

A: What are you like?
B. I’m tall and slim. I’m good looking, smart and funny, too.

A: What do you do?
B: I’m a student.


Hi, my name’s Ramses. I’m fine. I’m from Venezuelan. I’m in Maracaibo. Maracaibo is an old but beautiful city. My first language is Spanish. My nationality is Venezuelan, too. I’m 17 years old. I’m tall and slim. I’m good looking, smart and funny, too. I’m a student at URBE University.

No hay comentarios: